Suggestion for liquid concentate fertilizer

talley2191

Threads
Tying to cut the cost and even use less chemical by mixing and using liquid fertilizer through my 25 gal sprayer. And suggestions on a quality fertilizer I can mix up as well as any thoughts on the strength (which number to look for 10-10-10?) as the season progresses. I am in Maryland and have a 3 year old lawn and am trying to wrap my head around picking the right fertilizer (I have used a spectricide weed/bug killer already as te warm winter has jump stared the weed growth already) to use. Thanks

Newsom Seed

Forum Newbie
Threads
First of all, just wanted to let you know I work for Newsom Seed - a company here in Maryland that specializes in lawn care products including seed, fertilizer, pesticides, equipment and erosion control products (to name a few).

We sell several different liquid fertilizer formulations. One of our most popular is the Enviro-Green
12-0-0. It includes 6% Iron and 2% Manganese. The label rate calls for 4-6 oz per 1,000 sq ft. (Your 25 gallon sprayer is calibrated to spray at approximately 1 gallon per 1,000 sq ft) ....

So this means you would use 4-6 oz per gallon of water in your sprayer. The 12-0-0 comes in a 2 1/2 gallon jug, so using the middle rate of 5 oz per gallon (125 oz per tank, which is basically one gallon per tank) - you could get 2 1/2 tanks out of one jug.

If you would like specific pricing, just give me a call and I would be happy to discuss with you.

We have two locations: Our main location in Fulton, MD and I work at the Gaithersburg store.

My number here is 301.355.6366 or you can reach me at perry@newsomseed.com

Would love to hear from you!

talley2191

Threads
Thanks and I took you up in the invite. I'll be by Wednesday to pick up my fertilizer.

Newsom Seed

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you