Placed my order, but have questions.

jimrs

Threads
I have been thinking about a new zero turn mower for my yard. I live on an acre and have 5 trees three outbuildings and a (few left flower beds). I have done a lot of research and found that I needed a Toro 4235. The reason for the 42" deck is so I can put it inside my storage building door is only big enough for 42". I looked a J.D. but they only have an 18.5hp B&S the Toro dealer has 20hp kaw on his 42". So I settled for the Toro I have owned Toro before but a 20" walk behind. I'm not into cutting fields just yard. I think the Toro should last me for the rest of my life, if taken care of. I hope I have made a good decision as even this one is expensive. With the extras and tax it's was over $3000. And I don't care who you are that is a lot of money for a mower. Anyone care to tell me about any good or bad luck you have had with this mower? Also on my J.D. when I back up I have to push a button to keep the mower running do you have the same safety features on the zt mowers? I told them I would pick it up next week as it is raining here and I just cut the grass. So next Saturday is the big day. I'm pretty excited as it should save me a lot of time and work mowing.

possum

Threads
I have a good friend who has one of those, he really likes his. Quite a few around town here as well, they seem to be on line with the rest of the $2500 to $3000 zero turns.