Vantage zerk issue

Turf & tree

Threads
Have a 48" Vantage and cannot reach the 2 zerks behind the engine for the deck lift. I can reach the 2 right above the wheels, but not the inner 2.
I asked the exmark guys at GIE and they were no help. They said they would get back to me, yeah like that ever happened. Outside of this issue, I LOVE this mower. They were also skeptical about letting me demo their new ( modified) turf solutions aerator. I will wait a while till they work the bugs out of it before buying that.

LandN

Threads
Have a 48" Vantage and cannot reach the 2 zerks behind the engine for the deck lift. I can reach the 2 right above the wheels, but not the inner 2.
I asked the exmark guys at GIE and they were no help. They said they would get back to me, yeah like that ever happened. Outside of this issue, I LOVE this mower. They were also skeptical about letting me demo their new ( modified) turf solutions aerator. I will wait a while till they work the bugs out of it before buying that.

how did it get greased before? if this is the way it came from the factory then it should be greasable.you probably need to find specialty adapters for your grease gun - - swivels, extension pipe, longer hose etc. maybe might even have to disassemble a certain amount of area to reach it. do you have pics?

Turf & tree

Threads
When I get time I am going to bring it to the dealer and let them modify the fittings or whatever it takes. I could bring it to them weekly and they would grease it.
I just thought someone from Exmark might chime in since it is their thread.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
For the sake of convenience, it is some times best to make your own remote grease locations... You can get hoses intended for grease guns or small hydraulic lines and fab an easier to get to spot.... :smile:KennyV