A simple L shaped manual mower lift.

berniebenz

Threads
Want to buy or build one. Works as follows: The adjustable length short legs would be placed under the front or rear axles, when the long arm is pushed to the ground the short legs go vertical to a slightly over center position, thus raising that end of the tractor/ mower several inches. Not wishing to reinvent the wheel, anything like this on the market? Ideas?

Parkmower

Threads
Yes I think Northern tool catalog has one. It sells for around $150. At their website search Mower lift

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I sounds like a motorcycle lift. It also seems like I seen one made of wood somewhere.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Want to buy or build one. Works as follows: The adjustable length short legs would be placed under the front or rear axles, when the long arm is pushed to the ground the short legs go vertical to a slightly over center position, thus raising that end of the tractor/ mower several inches. Not wishing to reinvent the wheel, anything like this on the market? Ideas?

The most economical solution may be to build an adapter that slides on the front edge of the dolly (hand) truck that you may already own. I use mine just as it is on the rear by placing it under the rear hitch but a little weight near the handle end is necessary because of the lack of an over center position but that can easily be overcome in the construction design.

Turf & tree

Threads
Go to mojack.com sorry, but it has already been done. I own the pro. If a mower falls on me at least I can sue them!