Jacobsen mower 66040 Turf Cat. Ford motor 67 cu. inch

Bob Hughes

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Jacobsen mower 66040 Turf Cat. Ford motor 67 cu. inch
This machine was donated to our local group of firefighters, for mowing around our rural fire hall. Most of what was wrong, we managed to fix but we are in a bind, trying to find the correct drive belt. Anyone know the correct number? Nothing off the shelf has worked so far. The operators manual doesn't have the size. Does anyone have a parts manual for this, or know of a source??

Many thanks.

Bob

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
That sounds like a very large mower (67 cu inch) and I don't have any experience with those. However, Jacobsen is one of the top if not the top brand in that category.

Have you tried searching online for the Jacobsen website? You can contact the company to find a dealer and/or a parts list.

Note that there's a Jacobsen forum on this site. Let us know how this comes out. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right belt.

Welcome. :welcome:

Parkmower

Threads
We get all our Jacobsen mowers and parts from. S. V. Moffet or referred to as Moffet Turf Equip. MTE

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is a good industrial mower... it has several finish mower deck options including a flail deck...
Are you needing the belt in the deck?
I think the deck uses a BB Double Angled V-Belt, any industrial supply should have the belts you need... :smile:KennyV