New to the forums

LawnBoyKC

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name is Kyle, I live just outside of Kansas City, Kansas and I am an avid LawnBoy collector. I have been looking for a solid forum online with other LawnBoy collectors and hope I have found a home here.

I have TONS of old Lawn Boys and am finally going to get my hands on a Quietflite tomorrow hopefully. I have 2 LawnBoy Loafers, 2 SnowBoys, a tiller, a snow thrower, a liberty, 2 50s models, and a ton of models from the 60s-80s. I will post pictures when I get home as I am at work right now.

Parkmower

Threads
Welcome. If your looking for some lawn boy fanatics you found the right place. And they're gonna want to see pictures

LawnBoyKC

Forum Newbie
Threads
I will be more than happy to post pictures.
6857967.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Kyle & WELCOME to LMF...
It's good to have another Kansan around AND someone with a flock of Lawn Boys ... looking forward to your pictures... :smile:KennyV

LawnBoyKC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Kenny! I love being in this part of the country being so close(a few hours) from the Lamar and Lincoln plants makes finding the rarer LawnBoys a little easier. Do you have pictures of yours online? I would love to browse and potentially trade one day if you are interested!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I no longer have any Lawn Boy mowers... They have to be the best walk behind, or push mower ever built... there are a couple others here that have a lot and several others that have some Lawn Boys... I'm sure they will be along tomorrow... :smile:KennyV

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome. If your looking for some lawn boy fanatics you found the right place. And they're gonna want to see pictures

:laughing: Now who could that be? :laughing:

LawnBoyKC: welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some photos.