Leaves Leaf Vacuum

Parkmower

Threads
I have a bagger on my zt that works great.

Tn Dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
i tried DR Power nice machine but hoses are a pain, then went to Protero great system, one hose fixed with the mower dont have to worry about kinks, great power rarely ever clogs up, not so with DR. you have to dump more often but dumping takes seconds. had to fab my on quick attachment the factory one was weak

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
a rider with a bagger will work...but it works best when you drop the deck all the way down:thumbsup:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
the lazy bastards wont go for that one! :laughing:

cubby

Threads
Just bought the clam shell dump bagger system for my scag tiger cub. I spent some time asking
questions and checking out different vacs. There's a lot to choose from and a wide range of prices.

What I liked about the clam shell dump is that you don't have to get off of the mower to empty it, just one lever you operate from the seat. I have a lot of woods so I can just drive in and dump.

This system wasn't cheap, so I hope I made a good choice. Leaf season is just getting underway here
in N. J.. In a couple of weeks I'll post a full report all about it.

Also a friend at work has the cyclone rake and loves it!...cubby

Tn Dave

Forum Newbie
Threads
protero is a clam shell system, i am a fan, very easy to use. the only time i clog it up is when i let it fill up before dumping. dumping is a thirty second seated event.

my only complaint was the attchment to the deck was weak and over engineered. couple of pieces of 2 x 2 x .250 angle, one mounted to deck the other to the blower and it takes about 2 minutes to hook up. the blower must weigh 60# so you need it attached so if you bump into something it want rip it from the deck.

i'm really impressed with the simplicity of operating this system. much easier than the dr power unit i owned previously.