Mower
    kioti/rhino finish mower

757 z trak hydraulic system purge procedure

Does anybody have the hydraulic purge procedure for the Z trac 757. I have had to drain and flush the entire system due to a damaged pump replacement. this is the model with the single dual kanzaki pump. So I am starting with a new hydraulic filter, empty hydraulic tank. New pump, drained and flushed hydraulic lines and drained and flushed wheel motors.
    ILLINOIS ENGINE, BEECHER CITY, IL
    BRIGGS AND STRATTON MST (MASTER SERVICE TECHNICIAN)
    Sales and Service for Dolmar/Makita, Poulan, Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, Lauson(Tecumseh, LCT), Brute, Honda, Subaru
    Warranty service for Snapper sold at Walmart, Craftsman by MTD, Murray, Karcher, Earthquake, Yamaha engines, American Landmaster, Worx, Rockwell Tools, Great Lakes Technologies products(Wen, CZ), Generac portable/DR power and others.

Mower
    John Deere

Re: 757 z trak hydraulic system purge procedure

Quote Originally Posted by ILENGINE View Post
    Does anybody have the hydraulic purge procedure for the Z trac 757. I have had to drain and flush the entire system due to a damaged pump replacement. this is the model with the single dual kanzaki pump. So I am starting with a new hydraulic filter, empty hydraulic tank. New pump, drained and flushed hydraulic lines and drained and flushed wheel motors.
    Here are the instructions straight from the tech book. The Kanzaki instructions begin about 2/3 down the left side of the page.

Capture1.JPG
    -Will

Deere tech with over 21 years experience. I don't know everything, but am here to share my knowledge, help people help themselves, and learn new things!

Mower
    kioti/rhino finish mower

Re: 757 z trak hydraulic system purge procedure

Thanks Will, that is what I was looking for.
    ILLINOIS ENGINE, BEECHER CITY, IL
    BRIGGS AND STRATTON MST (MASTER SERVICE TECHNICIAN)
    Sales and Service for Dolmar/Makita, Poulan, Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, Lauson(Tecumseh, LCT), Brute, Honda, Subaru
    Warranty service for Snapper sold at Walmart, Craftsman by MTD, Murray, Karcher, Earthquake, Yamaha engines, American Landmaster, Worx, Rockwell Tools, Great Lakes Technologies products(Wen, CZ), Generac portable/DR power and others.