Mower deck HRA215SX Paint??

kdaug

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: HRA215SX Deck Paint??

I have an older HRA215SX with a steel deck. While I have been vigilant with maintenance over the years the many paint scrapes now need to be addressed. Does anyone know the Honda paint code # for this model? I have read that DUPLICOLOR have a spray paint for Honda's but I'm not sure of the paint color for my model or the correct Duplicolor paint # for my model. HELP!!! :anyone:

Last edited:

kdaug

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: HRA215SX Deck Paint??

OK...so far I have discovered that the Honda part # for the paint for my HRA215SX deck is 08707-HN192M and the color is Gently Silver Metallic BUT, it is no longer available through Honda, so does anyone know of a very close color match.

Last edited:

golfergordy

Threads
About 8-months or so ago, I bought a rattle can of that very color (08707-HN192M) for touching up my HR215. I bought it from boats.net. This is the online site that I have found to be the best (and most inexpensive) source for Honda OPE parts.

kdaug

Forum Newbie
Threads
About 8-months or so ago, I bought a rattle can of that very color (08707-HN192M) for touching up my HR215. I bought it from boats.net. This is the online site that I have found to be the best (and most inexpensive) source for Honda OPE parts.

Thanks...I'll check that out.:thumbsup: