Please help me get this leaf blower started

Flintmotorsports

Threads
use a pair of vise grips and take the bolts out or just brake them free and then thread them out.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
Now I have another problem. Tried to unscrew muffler with that star screw driver and it broke right off inside the bolt.

These 3 bolts are on so tight

break the bolt loose with vise grips and them thread them out with the torx bit.

Threads
Is that a T 27 torx in there are T 25 . take a strong magnet and pull the broke piece out and then spray the bolts with some PB Blaster......... Let soak...........

ksabin711

Threads
Still nothing. Sound the same its kicks but nothing. How do I check the piston. Sorry not a tech guy doing the best I can.

Attachments

• IMG_6683.jpg
    IMG_6683.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6684.jpg
    IMG_6684.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6682.jpg
    IMG_6682.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 8

Flintmotorsports

Threads
get a drinking straw and put some gas in it from a gas can and put your finger over the end that is in your hand to hold the gas in. then put the gas in the
intake hole inside the carburetor where the air filter is then choke it and try to start it. if it runs it is a fuel issue.

Threads
Still nothing. Sound the same its kicks but nothing. How do I check the piston. Sorry not a tech guy doing the best I can.

Look in the hole at the piston with a flash light ..... All carbs are not adjusted just right for every engine You might need to do those adjustments yourself..... More details later .....

ksabin711

Threads
get a drinking straw and put some gas in it from a gas can and put your finger over the end that is in your hand to hold the gas in. then put the gas in the
intake hole inside the carburetor where the air filter is then choke it and try to start it. if it runs it is a fuel issue.

ok going to try now

Threads
Here is an adjustment video made a friend of mine.... This is for a chainsaw which is similar to yours.... It's 1 of 2 videos that I am sending you... Watch both carefully before you adjust your unit........

https://youtu.be/M6T5JoGXcHY