Hi guys

Reeko236

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone, how's it going? I need 5 posts to post in the lawn boy forum, so I'm starting here. Thanks!

Reeko236

Forum Newbie
Threads
this is my second post! I'm ready to post in the lawn boy forum! Did you know you need 5 posts to post there? Oh golly!

Reeko236

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's my fourth post!!! Can you believe it? I can't wait until i have one more post! Then, I can post in the lawn boy forum!!!

Reeko236

Forum Newbie
Threads
Everybody,

This is my fifth(5th) post. I cannot believe how far I have come and how much I have achieved since I signed up ten minutes ago. I have done everything I have dreamed of, and now my friends, I am eligible to post in the lawn boy specific forums. This is such an amazing accomplishment, and I never thought I could do it.

But I didn't do it alone. You were there, watching me the whole way. Cheering from the sidelines, it was your encouragement that kept me going. Without you, I never would have even made my third post. I was going to give up. I was helpless, then you gave me your undying and unconditional support and help push me forward towards victory.

Thank you all, it has been an honor.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:laughing:

Welcome to the forum! I think you'll do fine here.