worldlawn?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The ones we get down here all come from the Chinese factory & I will no longer service nor repair them.
The welding was beautiful on the top where you could see it and rubbish underneath where you could not see it.
The 2 that I used to service and the 3 I have repaired all had catastrophic blade failures and this was because the blades are made from very cheap high carbon steel ( like those cheap taps that break off in a hole )
The local distributor told me to "remove the seals on the bearings & put more grease in them " says a lot if the distributor does not trust their own new parts as being up to service.
the mowers also had spindle pulley failures, multiple times where the pulley fractured around the weld line so came apart .

Lots of hype & bravardo but not many mowers on the ground.
The same series of mowers are sold under several local brand names and seem like for those there was some QC at the factory but the welding is still rubbish underneath.
Most owners buy them because they are the cheapest mower on the market so tend not to get them serviced so I mainly saw failures so there might be good ones.
However the problems I has servicing them & getting parts is more trouble than they are worth such that I will no longer touch any Worldlawn product.

The stories are very contradictory
One says the management of Encore bought the rights to distribute the existing Worldlawn products & also the old Encore factory in Beatrice where the ZTR's are assembled from sub assemblies imported from China.
Another said they are totally designed in the USA & made in China to their specs
Yet another said that World Lawn bought out Encore ( including their designs ) 7 is manufacturing them in Beatrice.

So take your pick

The mowers are very similar to Encores.
The walk behinds are all rubbish.
We call them mudguards ( fenders to you) , pretty on the top and schit underneath.