Hustler SD pump belt

cec5505

Threads
What is recommended to replace the belt for longer life. The Gates belt 13A1270 I used the last time did not last over 35 hours before it separated an came off.

BoylermanCT

Threads
How many hours did the stock belt last? I had 133 hours on my Raptor SD and no issues with any belts. I would go with stock if Gates did not last long.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There is more than 1 variant on that mower so if you want the correct belt some model and engine numbers are required.
AFAIK Gates are the OEM supplier for the belts so if a Gates belt only ran 30 hours there is a problem other than the belt itself.

cec5505

Threads
How many hours did the stock belt last? I had 133 hours on my Raptor SD and no issues with any belts. I would go with stock if Gates did not last long.

I don't know how long the stock belt lasted I bought it with 196 hours on it. The crossover brace had been replaced because he said it broke I assume the belt was replaced at that time. The belt that he put on it came off and was worn out when I replaced it with the Gates belt XL9500. The mower is a model 932541 2016 Hustler SD 60". I going to try to jack it up to get the wheels off the gound and take a look at the belt while it's turning to see if I see any thing wrong.