Older 11 HP 38" Deck Belt - Can't find part - Help

bparpart

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone and thanks in advance for your help. I have an older (probably 15-20 yrs - just a guess) Craftsman, 11 HP, 38" riding mower with a broken belt. This has been a great tractor, but without a belt - No good. I can't find the model number and am having a heck of a time finding a replacement belt. The broken belt measures approx. 74 1/2" in total length. I attached a pic of my mower if it helps and I appreciate your help in determining the right belt. Many thanks in advance! Brian

Attachments

• Craftsman 11 HP 38 deck.jpg
    Craftsman 11 HP 38 deck.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 13

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the Craftsman Forum. :smile:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is made by roper/poulan. I will do some checking tomorrow if I don't forget and see if I can come up with a poulan belt part number that is about that length and then I will get back to you.

edited: in a pinch you may be able to use a 1/2 by 75 belt. A 75 inch belt will actually measure 74 1/2 inches.

noma

Threads
Hi bparpart

On a craftsman mower you look under the seat for a model number,lift your seat up it should be hinged on one side its going to be a long number if you see one there.That's where they have been before. Good luck:frown: