Threads
Hello all. Just thought I'd intruduce myself on here as I've been creeping the forums for a bit. I recently picked up two more power reel mowers. First one is a Jacobsen Park 30 from '52. The next day I bought a Jacobsen Estate 24 which is a 2-stroke(my first in a mower) which is either a '52 or '57. For some reason the serial number/model number was duplicated in two different years.

My collection consists of about 10 or 11 power reel mowers now. A bunch of Toro's and other brands. I get then running and mechanically restore them but no tear down,paint everything and reassemble for me. I did that to the first one but now keep them looking as found.

I also have a couple Wheel Horse tractors with decks and snow blower,a few snowblowers,edgers,rollers,aerator etc. I use a JD Z445 for my main cutting duties with mixed reviews. Cuts great but is tough starting and not entirely reliable.

Aside from my own small yard I do all the outdoor care at my brothers home as a side job as he spends 90% of the time out of country. He pays cash and I like doing it so I cut 4 acres twice a week generally. All 4 acres are irrigated so it grows fast.

Thanks for all the info. Chris

I'll throw up some pictures of the collection when I get them all together.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Chris. Welcome to the forum. :welcome: You have a great profile pic!