Echo warranty Question

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Its not something you going to get resolved. They have to be taken apart inspected and lubed periodically.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
There seems to be an idea that if it fits between the fingers then you can cut it which is not the case.
I don't do many hedge cutters but just about every one that comes in has dull blades usually with nicks & gouges in it. Funny enough fence wire generally fits the gouges nicely..
Down here it costs $ 60 to get them sharpened then an hour of my time to reassemble the unit as such most just throw then away and but either new blades or a new unit all together.
The cutter ( or cutters ) are usually made from tool steel, the hand forgers are always around looking for dead ones to make stuff with ( or I would not have known ).
As such they should not shatter, Shattered is not much of a description and my first question would be "shattered where ? "

upupandaway

Threads
Its not something you going to get resolved. They have to be taken apart inspected and lubed periodically.
I lube my equipment religiously. The store guy made no comment on the teeth, but stared at the cam end of the shaft where it broke.

upupandaway

Threads
There seems to be an idea that if it fits between the fingers then you can cut it which is not the case.
I don't do many hedge cutters but just about every one that comes in has dull blades usually with nicks & gouges in it. Funny enough fence wire generally fits the gouges nicely..
Down here it costs $ 60 to get them sharpened then an hour of my time to reassemble the unit as such most just throw then away and but either new blades or a new unit all together.
The cutter ( or cutters ) are usually made from tool steel, the hand forgers are always around looking for dead ones to make stuff with ( or I would not have known ).
As such they should not shatter, Shattered is not much of a description and my first question would be "shattered where ? "

For the last time, I stated how many times and the store guy saw no problem with the "teeth". I don't trim wires, all the teeth are perfect. I sent my video of the whole part to their cus service with no luck. Echo is not going to honor their warranty. Like you, they blame me. Their warranty is only as good as the length of the store return policy- afterward you are on your own. Lesson learned. Bert, please let this post just fade away...

"Shattered Where?" - see original post.

Looking back in your post I was amused- "The metals are not under that much stress " sure 2 metal parts about ~1.5?? lb each flying back and forth ~100 times/sec chopping wood.... "not under that much stress"