The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah Boo, that was a good little "blow". When you consider that Maine has a population of something over One-Million and just one power company (CMP) had over 410,000 customers without power, it kinda gives you a perspective of the situation..

Hey, I can always 'get lost' if that would improve things.. Just let me know..

Rog

Goomba, U know DAMN GOOD N WELL ... the statement was meant to bust your coyones, ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
WOW!! Double take at double the views.. Wonder what happened..

The same viewers kept checkin' back time and time again.......to see if Boobot would EVER say anything meaningful..........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
The same viewers kept checkin' back time and time again.......to see if Boobot would EVER say anything meaningful..........

Are ya ready for it ?? here it comes !! ... Anything Meaningful !! ......... said N Done !! .. :laughing:.:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are ya ready for it ?? here it comes !! ... Anything Meaningful !! ......... said N Done !! .. :laughing:.:thumbsup:

Spoken like the absolute smart arse that you are!
(I know you will take that as the compliment it is intended to be.....)

Pumper54

Threads
I think sometimes the count depends on the pictures of the girls or if it seem Ron and Boo are going to throw down for real.
Tom

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yep, need more pictures. Got about three months before mowing season and the SAD is kicking in hard.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yep, need more pictures. Got about three months before mowing season and the SAD is kicking in hard.

I am about ready to mow some snow. Too bad we do not have snow.