owl

Threads
Hi
Need fuel line diagram for a Craftsman 32CC Brushwacker/Trimmer
year 2002
serial 02242N100674
model 358.795200
2pweso324tz
No one has the routing diagram. Any help would be highly appreciated.Thanks.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Fuel line with fuel filter goes to the fuel nipple opposite side of carb as primer. Line goes from primer side of carb, to short nipple on primer. Line goes from long nipple on primer back to tank.

owl

Threads
Fuel line with fuel filter goes to the fuel nipple opposite side of carb as primer. Line goes from primer side of carb, to short nipple on primer. Line goes from long nipple on primer back to tank.
Thanks for your reply Problem is both brass fuel nipples are on the same side of the carb and there isn't one on the opposite side.I have the long nipple of the primer bulb to the return of fuel tank ( lg. one).Which one ( nipple) on the carb is the primer side of the carb that goes to the short nipple on the primer bulb? Any diagram would be helpful. Thanks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Damp your finger and hold it over the end of the tubes while pumping the primer.
The one that "sucks" on your finger is attached to the tube with the fuel filter on the end of it. ( supply )
The one that blows goes to the tube that sits just inside the fuel tank ( return )

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
You should have two covers on that carb. One side will have one screw in the center holding the cover on, The other side will have either two or four screws holding the cover on, and will have a disc shape in the center. the nipple closest to the disc shaped cover is the one that goes to the primer.

owl

Threads
Damp your finger and hold it over the end of the tubes while pumping the primer.
The one that "sucks" on your finger is attached to the tube with the fuel filter on the end of it. ( supply )
The one that blows goes to the tube that sits just inside the fuel tank ( return )
Thanks -that means that the longer pipe on the primer bulb goes to the fuel tank and pushes fuel or bubbles up into the tank .

owl

Threads
You should have two covers on that carb. One side will have one screw in the center holding the cover on, The other side will have either two or four screws holding the cover on, and will have a disc shape in the center. the nipple closest to the disc shaped cover is the one that goes to the primer.
Thanks for the information. I will try that tomorrow after I finish shoveling snow.Sure hope I get this thing going before spring.

owl

Threads
Thanks for the information. I will try that tomorrow after I finish shoveling snow.Sure hope I get this thing going before spring.
Well its still trying to start nut no cigar.Pops that one time but doesn't continue.I always figured that if someone made it someone could fix it but i guess thats not me.I see others just throw then in the trash and get on with better things to do in life.I even tried to start it with an elctric drill til gas starts running all over the place.Removed muffler to check the screen--thats ok.Switched lines like you said.Tried another plug.My arm sure hurts.Oh well I've vented enough.Any sound ideas? I still hate to toss it in the trash.LOL.Thanks.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
OK,
Lets take it from the top.
What was it doing to make you pull it down in the first place ?

The standard method I do is check for a spark first then try some starter fluid.
Next is pull off the muffler and check for obstructions
following that is pull the flywheel to check the locating slot, pin or key.
e-replacement parts have a nice set of diagnosing videos.
A video is woth 10,000 words.

owl

Threads
Hi
Everything you said was done already.Pops once but just won't get its second breath.If I cross the fuel lines and hold it at full throttle with choke fully off I can get it to continual to run but any carb adjustment ( high/Low) doesn't help. Thanks for your answers.