International Harvester Lawn-boy in Charlotte

2smoked

Threads
That is certainly one of the better International models that I've seen for sale. If I lived closer, I'd be on it for sure.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
It would be "only" 3:40 (according to Google Maps) for me to drive there but I'm still not tempted. That's a lot of driving for just one mower. :thumbdown:

I just checked and the listing is still there -- it's been on CL for over 24 hours. So maybe it's not that good a deal or the LB market around Charlotte isn't as hot as it is in Atlanta.

In the photos it looks like there's some yellow spray paint on the shroud around the gas cap -- as if somebody wanted a yellow gas cap but was too lazy to take it off the mower before shooting the paint. :confused2:

beg

Threads
no they did not paint the cap they discolor that way due to fuel exposure but yeah somebody scoop it up that's the rare one you don't see them around much

Phototone

Threads
I regularly use my International (Lawnboy) with the D-600 engine for all my lawns. I love it.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
no they did not paint the cap they discolor that way due to fuel exposure but yeah somebody scoop it up that's the rare one you don't see them around much

Ah... I feel better knowing that some lazy idiot didn't just spray paint it.