Greetings From The Emerald Isle!

Michael72

Threads
Howdy Folks

Looking forward to a good browse in the forum.....all types of motors around here, some alive some dead....Work from home as small engine mechanic.

Regards
Michael

Bolens800UK

Threads
Hello from a fellow European albiet from the UK.:thumbsup:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome from the UAS. Always like to hear what you have for equipment over there. My grand daughter is taking a weeks honeymoon in Ireland this coming May.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Welcome, you might even find some Aussies & Kiwis that do exactly the same thing as you on the forum.
Oly we do it in the heat.

Michael72

Threads
Welcome from the UAS. Always like to hear what you have for equipment over there. My grand daughter is taking a weeks honeymoon in Ireland this coming May.

Thank you.... Tell your Grand daughter to bring a coat, hat and brolly :smile:... never know what the weather will do over here!!...other than that she will have a good time..

Michael72

Threads
Welcome, you might even find some Aussies & Kiwis that do exactly the same thing as you on the forum.
Oly we do it in the heat.

Thank......lol...im tearing down a mower here this morning and its cold!!!!...Irish weather! :thumbdown:

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank you.... Tell your Grand daughter to bring a coat, hat and brolly :smile:... never know what the weather will do ove r here!!...other than that she will have a good time..

Even thru we are both English speaking I had to look up the word brolly (umbrella?) Being on a honeymoon I am sure her new husband and her will have a good time no matter where they go. They are renting a car and her new husband to be is a poor driver so I sure hope they don't get in trouble driving on the wrong side of the road.

Michael72

Threads
...lets hope so...that and the steering wheel at the right/wrong side :).... I found it easier driving in states when on hols...couple of days and he will adapt...