Governor adjustment Kawasaki 17 HP liquid cooled

kkillett

Forum Newbie
Threads
My neighbor borrowed my Kubota lawn tractor and while he was using it decided the governor was not working correctly
so he changed the setting a couple of times, Then he returned it and said it was not right (wonder why ?) and it isn't.
where could i get a copy of a shop manual or detailed instructions on how to get the governor set back where it is suppose
to be. I am new to LawnWorldand Kubota mowers i am a old snapper yard cruiser owner haveworked mainly with Briggs and
Stratton engines. I would like any help i can get. Thanks Ken Killett:rolleyes:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld! :welcome:

We moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ken, It's lonely without an an answer on your question so let's put it back in the forum so maybe someone can help you. Have you searched for a manual?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
My neighbor borrowed my Kubota lawn tractor and while he was using it decided the governor was not working correctly
so he changed the setting a couple of times, Then he returned it and said it was not right (wonder why ?) and it isn't.
where could i get a copy of a shop manual or detailed instructions on how to get the governor set back where it is suppose
to be. I am new to LawnWorldand Kubota mowers i am a old snapper yard cruiser owner haveworked mainly with Briggs and
Stratton engines. I would like any help i can get. Thanks Ken Killett:rolleyes:

"K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts and Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts" locate your engine model number & download at bottom left of screen.