Repairs Gravely hydro belt replacement

Greg7

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need to replace my hydro drive belt on my Gravely ZT HD60 (model # 991084). I see that I will need to remove the mower belt from the pulley that is below the hydro pulley (engine sheave) in the back of the mower. It's not clear to me whether I will also have to remove or disconnect the clutch or the clutch bracket to get the new hydro belt on the hydro pulley. Is it possible to snake the new belt onto the pulley without disconnecting anything else? If so, I'd really appreciate hearing how that is done. Thanks, Greg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
The PTO has a anti turn attachment. Wires to PTO and other things. Just climb under there and start. I replaced the one on my Husqvarna in about 30 min with sockets and jack.

Greg7

Forum Newbie
Threads
The PTO has a anti turn attachment. Wires to PTO and other things. Just climb under there and start. I replaced the one on my Husqvarna in about 30 min with sockets and jack.

Chuck, one more question -- what is an anti turn device and what do you have to do with it? I'm assuming the device is on the bottom bolt that lowers the PTO, correct?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is a plate that attaches to your engine deck and locks the PTO from turning it is part number 03766851 on this page it is number 7
Engine_And_Clutch

Greg7

Forum Newbie
Threads
It is a plate that attaches to your engine deck and locks the PTO from turning it is part number 03766851 on this page it is number 7
Engine_And_Clutch

Chuck, thanks again for your help. The diagram was exactly what I needed. Greg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad I could be of help.