best self propelled

clpolcar

Threads
Looking to buy a new one in the next week. Light commercial use. About 3 lawns a week. Price range 500-700. Was looking at the exmark 30. Love it but price is to high. Any thoughts are great

sjessen

Threads
At that price point you are probably looking at a Honda or Toro Super Recycler. Consumer Reports likes both of these mowers. For a bit more $ you could get a Toro Timemaster. It is 30" like the Exmark.

clpolcar

Threads
Looked at time mater. Not really commercial. Toro makes a turf master 30. Just like exmark. Looked at the gravely xd3. But saw a lot of bad reviews on it

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We bought a Time Master a couple of weeks ago. So far we love it. We have probably run two tanks of gas through it.

sjessen

Threads
Looking to buy a new one in the next week. Light commercial use. About 3 lawns a week. Price range 500-700. Was looking at the exmark 30. Love it but price is to high. Any thoughts are great

What does light commercial use mean to you? The problem you will find is there are no commercial mowers in that price range. Have seen some used 30"s for $1200.

clpolcar

Threads
Well if it was up to me. I would buy the exmark 30. But the wallet doesn't allow it as of right now. I'll use it to cut 3 lawns a week.

sjessen

Threads
Well if it was up to me. I would buy the exmark 30. But the wallet doesn't allow it as of right now. I'll use it to cut 3 lawns a week.

Sounds as though you are an lco as well. The Timemaster is ideal for your purposes. Yes, the Commercial 30" is the better mower. Sometimes Home Depot has returns for $750 or so.

Good luck on your decision.

Av8r

Threads
Sounds as though you are an lco as well. The Timemaster is ideal for your purposes. Yes, the Commercial 30" is the better mower. Sometimes Home Depot has returns for $750 or so.

Good luck on your decision.

And, if you are a Veteran, Home Depot will give you an extra 10% discount. :thumbsup:

sjessen

Threads
And, if you are a Veteran, Home Depot will give you an extra 10% discount. :thumbsup:

And, if you have a Kroger in the area you can buy HD gift cards and get double fuel points and save another 5-10%.

Av8r

Threads
And, if you have a Kroger in the area you can buy HD gift cards and get double fuel points and save another 5-10%.

Wow, I guess the big box stores can shave a nickel or two! Just can't always get what you need or want from them. 10% saves us a small fortune on household items