I almost got to ride a mower!

Smartaleck

Threads
I've just been to my local pub and the owner was telling me that he seriously considered buying a ride on mower to keep the grounds mowed. I even offered to operate it for him as my lawn is far too small to justify me buying one,and I have always wanted one, but he has decided to hire a gardener instead! Bummer, I almost got a chance to ride!:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've just been to my local pub and the owner was telling me that he seriously considered buying a ride on mower to keep the grounds mowed. I even offered to operate it for him as my lawn is far too small to justify me buying one,and I have always wanted one, but he has decided to hire a gardener instead! Bummer, I almost got a chance to ride!:laughing:

HIS LOSS, gardeners have nowhere near the smarts and abilities LMF members do....and had he hired you, he would have been rewarded with more business at the pub. Mowing is hot, dusty work sometimes....:biggrin: And the pros have no time to take a break.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hmmmm ... mower + pub ....
Hey Smartaleck, he may have considered the results of the combination....:smile:KennyV