New member here...

Ravens920

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all! I am a father of three working at Pepsi for 20 years now. I have been mowing lawns for about 10 years now. It's all townhouse work that, believe it or not, my wife started when she was in high school! I currently have 22 customers but am looking to expand and, more importantly, raise rates. I haven't raised rates for a long time and am not real sure how to convey the message to the customer. Thanks for any help!

Threads
Hello to all! I am a father of three working at Pepsi for 20 years now. I have been mowing lawns for about 10 years now. It's all townhouse work that, believe it or not, my wife started when she was in high school! I currently have 22 customers but am looking to expand and, more importantly, raise rates. I haven't raised rates for a long time and am not real sure how to convey the message to the customer. Thanks for any help!

Welcome! :smile: There are many ways to explain a raise in rates to your customers. I would do it slowly, and explain that with better equipment to get the job done comes more costs, etc. Your customers should understand, and if they don't, maybe they care about cost more than quality.

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Welcome to the forum, does your wife still help? I can't get mine to even help mow our own lawn. lol