Hello From Canada

pogobill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone! New here and thought I'd have a look about. Great looking site. A little about me.... I have a bit of an acreage, about 80 acres, and currently mow about one acre of lawn and another acre of pasture. I have a Poulan XT 12.5 H.P and a 30" cut. It's a bit small but does the job.
Anyways, great to be here, hope to share some stories and some information. I can always use a bit of help!
Cheers

Attachments

• P1010856 (640x480).jpg
    P1010856 (640x480).jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 16

okiepc

Threads
:welcome: pogobill, thanks for joining LawnWorld. Good looking mower you have.:thumbsup:

pogobill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks okiepc ! Hope to learn a little.
Bill

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome: Welcome fellow Canadian. You cannot be on CAT all the time, so you might as well be here with us.:thumbsup:

de dee

Threads
Hello everyone! New here and thought I'd have a look about. Great looking site. A little about me.... I have a bit of an acreage, about 80 acres, and currently mow about one acre of lawn and another acre of pasture. I have a Poulan XT 12.5 H.P and a 30" cut. It's a bit small but does the job.
Anyways, great to be here, hope to share some stories and some information. I can always use a bit of help!
Cheers

welcome to our world , I like your tractor ,. wish I new how to send pictures,. I have a pgt 9000 from sears with a 44 inch northeast snow blower made by berco, n cleaning the side walk out front and our drive way just to get out of the house., other toy kymco 300i down town scooter, cant wait for clear day to go out for a ride,. 80 years young in ottawa

pogobill

Forum Newbie
Threads
welcome to our world , I like your tractor ,. wish I new how to send pictures,. I have a pgt 9000 from sears with a 44 inch northeast snow blower made by berco, n cleaning the side walk out front and our drive way just to get out of the house., other toy kymco 300i down town scooter, cant wait for clear day to go out for a ride,. 80 years young in ottawa
Well Hello De Dee! Thanks for the welcome. Would love to see your tractor! Here, try this.... up at the top of the screen were you can reply to a thread, there is a button or icon that looks like a paper clip... it's on the top row, second last icon. Click on that, and you will get a new screen that lets you browse you computer for pictures. Click on one of the "Browse" buttons, and dig in and find a picture that you have saved and you would like to share with us. You get to do that a number of times if you like. When you are done, click on the button that says "down Load". That will put the picture in your post. You can either keep writing or get ready to submit your post. You can either click the "submit reply" button at the bottom as normal, or select the "Preview Post" to have a look before you submit... this allows you to make changes if you wish before you submit.
Have a go at it!
Cheers
Bill