Lawn Care Business Questionnaire

Threads
Here are some questions for you lawn care business owners. I hope we get a variety of answers. :thumbsup:

1. What equipment did you start out with?
  2. What is the part you enjoy the most about mowing commercially?
  3. What are a few things you don't like about it?
  4. What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome?
  5. What are some strange things that you have seen?
  6. Would you do anything differently if you could start over?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here are some questions for you lawn care business owners. I hope we get a variety of answers. :thumbsup:

[*]What equipment did you start out with?
[*]What is the part you enjoy the most about mowing commercially?
[*]What are a few things you don't like about it?
[*]What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome?
[*]What are some strange things that you have seen?
[*]Would you do anything differently if you could start over?

1) craftsman front wheel drive 21", homelight weedeater, homelight featherlite blower loaded in the back of a jeep cherokee.
2) working for myself being able to provide the life I want my family to have
3) people who try to cheat you or decide not to pay you.
4) my own fear of leaving a stable job to work for myself
5) to much to list I'm overly observant
6) not a thing :)

Threads
1) craftsman front wheel drive 21", homelight weedeater, homelight featherlite blower loaded in the back of a jeep cherokee.
2) working for myself being able to provide the life I want my family to have
3) people who try to cheat you or decide not to pay you.
4) my own fear of leaving a stable job to work for myself
5) to much to list I'm overly observant
6) not a thing :)

Thanks for the info!

edd

Threads
1. craftsman 42 inch riding mower,1 weedeater,1 leafblower 2.i enjoy looking at a fresh cut yard and seeing that i have made a difference or a customer walking up and saying '' wow that looks good '' 3.dont like break downs or things that throw me off schedule 4.biggest obstacle is the amount of time i can put toward cutting as i work a full time job besides this. 5.clothes, found a trailer hitch in some tall grass thankfully before i ran over it 6.probly nothing..i started slow, about 5 yards, and that gave me time to learn . up to 35 now and i could never have jumped in and lasted with that many

Threads
1. craftsman 42 inch riding mower,1 weedeater,1 leafblower 2.i enjoy looking at a fresh cut yard and seeing that i have made a difference or a customer walking up and saying '' wow that looks good '' 3.dont like break downs or things that throw me off schedule 4.biggest obstacle is the amount of time i can put toward cutting as i work a full time job besides this. 5.clothes, found a trailer hitch in some tall grass thankfully before i ran over it 6.probly nothing..i started slow, about 5 yards, and that gave me time to learn . up to 35 now and i could never have jumped in and lasted with that many

You do a good amount of lawns! :thumbsup:

Last edited: