Toro Personal Pace Mower

PJL1969

Threads
I have a Toro Personal Pace mower, the Model #: 20018 and Serial # of 220006368. A screw which I beleive helps mount the engine to the mower housing has gone missing and I am trying to replace it. I tried looking at the assembly pictires on Toro's website but was unable to identify the screw that I need to replace. The engine is rocking back and forth so have stopped using it until I can find a replacement. I have attached a picture which shows with a pencil exactly where I am talking about and hope that someone could assist me in identifying the size and length which I need to replace ? Appreciate the help and assistance.

photo.JPG

afoulk

Threads
I would just take another mounting bolt out and take it to a hardware store and see if you can match it up with something. Make sure it is the same grade bolt as well. any farm equipment store usually has a selection of metric and sae bolts and nuts as well. Heck, you might even have something laying around at home that will work. I'm assuming it threads up through from underneath the deck, so something that is even a little bit longer looks like it should work ok. maybe use some blue loctite on it to make sure it stays in. Or, in a pinch, would could find a smaller (skinny enough to pass throught the hole in your engines mounting flange) bolt that is long enough to go all the way up through the hole and put a lock nut on the top of it with washer on either end.

PJL1969

Threads
I just flipped the mower over and can't see to locate from underneath the deck where it is located. Is there a diagram or picture you can attach ? Appreciate the help.

afoulk

Threads
I don't have any attachments I can send you or show you, and I'm not overly familiar with the toro mowers. Is there a cover over the belt for the personal pace? maybe if you remove that, you'll find that its covering up your bolt hole. And if thats the case, you might find your missing bolt laying in that cover.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Google "Toro Master Parts Viewer for great blowups.

You will likely have to remove one of the plastic baffles, or just run a nail down the hole from the top and look on the bottom if it is poking out from some grass crud.