Just Checking it Out

Hershey

Threads
I was just perusing the website and noticed this little subforum only had a couple of topics. I must admit that every time I see the name, I don't think of lawn mowers but of walkers people use to support them as they walk around. Do you think this brand is mis-named?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Do you think this brand is mis-named?

Walker is a great mower... I do admit it's got an unusual name... I lean more toward the "Rider" type of mower... :smile:KennyV

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Walker is a great mower... I do admit it's got an unusual name... I lean more toward the "Rider" type of mower... :smile:KennyV
hmmmm...I wonder if walker makes a rider:rolleyes:

173abn

Threads
I may need a walker come June when the V.A. gives me a new hip. russ

EverGreen

Threads
I've never heard of the Walker brand. Has it been around long? Do they strictly make riding mowers or do they have push mowers too? I'm looking for a riding mower and have been busy researching all the different brands but I've never come across this one.

173abn

Threads
EverGreen.Walker makes a really nice mower but if you don't have a well kept lawn you might want to look at a differant machine.Walker gets it's name from the man who started the company.Expect to pay a premium price for one.check their web site for models. russ

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I may need a walker come June when the V.A. gives me a new hip. russ

Ha ha ... russ, you will need a walker if you DON"T get the new hip:biggrin:... :smile:KennyV

BlueGrass

Threads
A friend of mine pointed me to Walker mowers. It seems like all the riding mowers cost a lot. I'm almost tempted to buy a mower from an auction but I'm afraid of what I may end up with.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm almost tempted to buy a mower from an auction but I'm afraid of what I may end up with.

There are a LOT of great mower deals to be had at auctions... It's just a matter of looking when checking out a mower... or any used equipment ... :smile:KennyV