Walk behind 1980's commercial Snapper walk behind

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's awesome, what is your chosen equipment brand?

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

I like echo for two cycle and I love toro mowers. I am currently using a honda hrr but I don't think I'm going to keep it more than a season or two.

Myamada1230

Threads
I like echo for two cycle and I love toro mowers. I am currently using a honda hrr but I don't think I'm going to keep it more than a season or two.

I currently have 4 snappers(3 are commercial) and a newer honda HRR216VKA, I'm pretty fond of the honda, still like snappers better

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I currently have 4 snappers(3 are commercial) and a newer honda HRR216VKA, I'm pretty fond of the honda, still like snappers better

The hrr is nice works good I hate the bag holder a lot...

cobra2k1

Threads
The hrr is nice works good I hate the bag holder a lot...

Hey what up dude..I'm a Honda and Toro guy too..what's wrong with the bag on your Honda? Just curious...

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey what up dude..I'm a Honda and Toro guy too..what's wrong with the bag on your Honda? Just curious...

The part on the mower that the bag hooks set into get really dirty and the bag slips off

cobra2k1

Threads
The part on the mower that the bag hooks set into get really dirty and the bag slips off

Is it seated right? Could the frame be bent on the bag? Or has it just come loose from use..maybe metal fatigue?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is it seated right? Could the frame be bent on the bag? Or has it just come loose from use..maybe metal fatigue?

No the bag is fine brand new. The hooks it sits in gets dirty and prevents the bag from sitting right.