New Member Here

X-man

Threads
$10 per hour Don't know about anyone else but I use $10 in gas a hour.

My starting price is $50 per man hour

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

I mow in two trailer parks with several push mowers and my Craftsman LT.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I mow in two trailer parks with several push mowers and my Craftsman LT.

I also use push mowers. But do you not think that the service you provide and your time are worth more than $10 a hour

Think about it your craftsman rider cost around $3 a hour to run now you make $7 a hour.

X-man

Threads
I also use push mowers. But do you not think that the service you provide and your time are worth more than $10 a hour

Think about it your craftsman rider cost around $3 a hour to run now you make $7 a hour.

Most of the time I mow so really it takes me 20 minutes to do a job. $10. About 30% of the time do I do more than just mowing/weed whacking.

As for my craftsman goes I mainly use it to haul my equipment and also for leaf removal.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most of the time I mow so really it takes me 20 minutes to do a job. $10. About 30% of the time do I do more than just mowing/weed whacking.

As for my craftsman goes I mainly use it to haul my equipment and also for leaf removal.

Ok

mowerman05

Threads
Im in michigan as well and I bid by the job. if I have to its $50.00 per man hr also

LakeRat1

Threads
You Have to be Joking about charging 10 Buck per Hr.

X-man

Threads
Y'all only think I'm a nut because you've never seen me work. This summer I'll start posting videos on my YouTube channel.

Old man that lives behind me charges $15/hr. and he works his rear-end off. If I charged $50, I would be out of a job. If I expanded my small business and started working around the county, then I would consider $50/hr. Again... I mow for residents in 2 trailer parks.

In the end I earn approx. $100 per day with satisfied customers, never lost one in 2 years.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Y'all only think I'm a nut because you've never seen me work. This summer I'll start posting videos on my YouTube channel.

Old man that lives behind me charges $15/hr. and he works his rear-end off. If I charged $50, I would be out of a job. If I expanded my small business and started working around the county, then I would consider $50/hr. Again... I mow for residents in 2 trailer parks.

In the end I earn approx. $100 per day with satisfied customers, never lost one in 2 years.

Ok now I get it you don't cut the whole park you just got a few lots. I can see $10 to $15 a lot for what you are doing.

Bomba

Threads
Still, is that enough to cover depreciation of your equipment?