Good price or not

mikosiko

Threads
2010 TORO Z420 ZTR MOWER WITH BAGGER for $1,500.00... Good price or no
3Kc3G73J75Lb5Ha5Jbd1d257c69c84a491e70.jpg

Threads
I think that is an OK price, since the baggers can be expensive. I would wait to see what others have to say, though.

metz12

Threads
those baggers can get pretty pricey. like fanatic said. since its a 2010, its pretty much new. but like d2hornets58 said, how many hours on it. also it depends how the guy took care of the thing. but it doesnt seem like a bad price for the thing.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
2010 TORO Z420 ZTR MOWER WITH BAGGER for $1,500.00... Good price or no
3Kc3G73J75Lb5Ha5Jbd1d257c69c84a491e70.jpg

Whether the mower is a good buy or not is hard to say without knowing the hours on the mower and what type of maintenance schedule it has had. It has a 17.5hp B&S with the EZT drives. They don't tell much about the mower in the ad other than they put new belts on and installed a new battery. If your serious about the mower ask the guy if he will let you take it to the shop and have it completely check out, if he agrees then have it check out and see what they say then make him an offer less the service fee or for what ever you think it's worth, if he says no then walk away.

possum

Threads
That is a pretty basic unit. The engine is not known to be a real long lived one and is in a pretty hard application for it. I would imagine unless the hours are real low the drive unit has been taxed pretty good by the mower and the bagger. It is about half price I would think.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most the time I stay away from mowers that they have spent to much time on to make it look to clean. I feel that are trying to hide something. It's like buying a used car never buy it if you can tell they just cleaned the engine. It's a trick you see it nice and over cleaned and you mind tells you this is in good shape.
I think he over cleaned this mower
I would have a tech look at it

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

mikosiko

Threads
Ok I'll contact the person and try to get out and look at it. Find out a bit more and I never have bought a used car without my families mechanic hooking (it up to the computer), looking and listening. So it makes sense I should do it here also... Thanks for the responses guys :thumbsup:

Threads
Ok I'll contact the person and try to get out and look at it. Find out a bit more and I never have bought a used car without my families mechanic hooking (it up to the computer), looking and listening. So it makes sense I should do it here also... Thanks for the responses guys :thumbsup:

Please follow up and tell us if you decide to buy it after you go look at it.
Good luck! :smile: