A detailed review of my PB-255LN blower

Threads
Now that I have had my PB-255LN for a good amount of time I wanted to reflect on it. Lets start with the features. It has a flared end pipe (which you can get for the PB-250, but comes standard on the 255). It also has a rubber-grip handle. I like it because it gives you a lot of grip. It also has the extra support handle, which REALLY comes in handy. Your arm can get very tired after holding this and the extra support handle comes in handy!! It also has cruise control, which I don't use that much, but comes in handy if your finger gets tired of pressing in the throttle.
This blower starts fairly easily, with maybe 3 pulls on a not-freezing day. It does not guzzle gas, and I'm always surprised at how I look at the fuel tank and the amount of gas did not decrease much! Talking about the gas, I like how the fuel tank is semi-clear, so you can see when the tank is getting empty.
The blower is pretty powerful...just look at some of the piles of leaves in my FALL CLEAN-UP album....I moved all the leaves with my blower (like this: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/membe...p-picture9686-what-my-echo-blower-can-do.html). The blower weighs 10.4 pounds dry, and is very quite....which is good.
If I was to buy another blower I would definitely buy the same one...I love it! :thumbsup:
I hope this helps anyone who is looking for a good handheld blower!
PB-255LN.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

DSCN2193.jpg

DSCN2200 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now that I have had my PB-255LN for a good amount of time I wanted to reflect on it. Lets start with the features. It has a flared end pipe (which you can get for the PB-250, but comes standard on the 255). It also has a rubber-grip handle. I like it because it gives you a lot of grip. It also has the extra support handle, which REALLY comes in handy. Your arm can get very tired after holding this and the extra support handle comes in handy!! It also has cruise control, which I don't use that much, but comes in handy if your finger gets tired of pressing in the throttle.
This blower starts fairly easily, with maybe 3 pulls on a not-freezing day. It does not guzzle gas, and I'm always surprised at how I look at the fuel tank and the amount of gas did not decrease much! Talking about the gas, I like how the fuel tank is semi-clear, so you can see when the tank is getting empty.
The blower is pretty powerful...just look at some of the piles of leaves in my FALL CLEAN-UP album....I moved all the leaves with my blower (like this: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/membe...p-picture9686-what-my-echo-blower-can-do.html). The blower weighs 10.4 pounds dry, and is very quite....which is good.
If I was to buy another blower I would definitely buy the same one...I love it! :thumbsup:
I hope this helps anyone who is looking for a good handheld blower!
View attachment 10009

View attachment 10010

View attachment 10015

View attachment 10016

I have one of those. Not a day we work that it does not come off the trailer. I also have tow large back packs. The ha d held however is as handy as a shirt pocket. The only issue I have with it is mine has to have the primer bulb pumped thoroughly before it will run correctly.