Norwegian dude here :)

Chevy

Threads
Hi..! My name is Bjørn, I'm from Norway.
Trying to start my own gardening company, me and my friend, known each other for the last 15 years. Want to start small in beginning, and help elders and people who have trouble getting out, with cheap prices (almost free), to get into marked, we can also do gardening for you lasy normal people, but it will cost you!!!
We have bought some equipment, McCulloch B28PS Split Shaft Trimmer with the Hedgetrimmer and Pole pruner, Sthil 028AV Chainsaw, B&D 30cm el. mower, A "no name brand" el. trimmer 280w, A small wood grinder? Dont know what its called in english, sorry, 40mm max wood size, A gasolin Honda mower, and some garden tools that we need. If anyone have good or bad experience with McCulloch B28PS or Sthil 028AV, please tell me. We are also planing to buy McCulloch M145-107H tractor mower (search " McCulloch M145-107H" in forum)
Ps. Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my E15i using LMF

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF...

Looks like you are started with the right ideas...
Try to keep your costs down & your productive work up.. I'm sure it is the same everywhere, Do a good job and word of mouth will be your best advertising.
Good used equipment is also an excellent way to start expanding your business...
Good Luck and do post back... :smile:KennyV

Chevy

Threads
Tnx.
Ye, the cost is importent to keep low, so we got everything used exept the McC B28 and the wood grinder, bought everything else with used product warranty, 6 month. Already have 2 customer, but have promised them to fix the garden for free (they only pay for gas) and hope that this is the beginning of our new job for the next 50-60 years.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
So I'm curious... What do you do with a "wood grinder"... ? :smile:KennyV

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum! :smile:

Chevy

Threads
This is the famous 'wood grinder'

ForumRunner_20120813_172858.png

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
midnite rider guessed that one, it looks to be a Chipper Shredder .... :smile:KennyV