#15 and 16 RER, and a basket case LT11

Alanky

Threads
Well I drove almost 5 hours to get me a good little RER with a bag n wagon setup. I have a 6x12 trailer, so I figured if I'm dragging it that far, then I may as well bring it home loaded. Picked up the bag n wagon and mower, then pulled up Craigslist. Found a 33 inch RER and a LT11 cheap.

Here's the bag n wagon and RER that prompted the trip. Runs, drives, cuts perfect. Finally one I dont have to work on right away!
ResizedImage951343060054369.jpg

Here's the other RER I picked up. It's a 33" I have the original white 11hp briggs that was on it. Bad coil according to the owner. They tried putting a late model 14hp OHV briggs on it, but gave up. I'll probably put this one together for my wife. I built her a 25" a few years ago. She can up size now! Brings my RER total up to 16!

IMAG0442.jpg

I found this LT11, and after looking at it told the guy I would pass. He said "just give me something and get it out of here please". Ive been wanting an LT bad, but I'm not sure if I can build this one. He was using it and it just quit on him. He then proceeded to tear all the wiring out of this thing. I'm going to need some diagrams to build this thing. May hope to find another some day and use this one for parts.

IMAG0440.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
And I thought I drove a long way going 50 miles away to pick up a tractor I found on Craigs this last weekend. :confused2: I really like the bag n wagon you picked up. Nice find. :thumbsup: You better build one for the wife to keep her happy if you filled up your trailer on your trip. :laughing: Looks like you had a productive trip and a lot to keep you busy.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Holy smack that LT11 is awesome! WOW 5 hours???? Well I think it was worth it. Man I don't know about that wiring but anything is possible, that would be sweet to get up and running. Jeez u got an army of mowers now. I don't think my wife would let me have that many even if i did build one just for her! LOL

Alanky

Threads
Well I've been wanting a bag n wagon for a couple years. Watched several of them (just a bag n wagon) go for more than what I paid for that whole setup. So I went after it! Wife has told me no more though. :biggrin: I put a 12hp 25 inch cut together for her awhile back. She really enjoys using it, but it takes her awhile to cut if I'm not helping her with the zero turn or 41 inch RER. So I'm going to put this 33 together for her. Not a lot bigger, but bigger none the less :biggrin: Here is her 25 with a..yea I know..John Deere cart!

IMAG0231.jpg

Snapper1984

Threads
I really like the baggin waggin have never seen one in person, but if I do I will buy it. Keep those pics comin.:thumbsup: