Are Troybilt pressure washers any good?

bjc

Threads
Are they any good?

possum

Threads
A fellow about a block away has one new last season. Has the Honda engine. He has put a fair number of hours on it washing houses before painting them and it seems to be doing good. He likes his. A number of others around town of the same brand or a different brand made by same outfit. They all seem to be pretty good. Troybilt pressure washers are supposed to be an exclusive Lowes product made by Briggs and Stratton Power Products. The Craftsman ones are supposed to be as well. Car Quest sells a number of them under their name here in town and they are Briggs as well. If you are buying from Lowes I would look up your service center and go see what you think of them before I purchased. If the service center handles Briggs and Stratton you may as well just buy a Briggs from them, makes service a lot more dependable and the unit is the same. For example my nearby dealer is a Troybilt dealer and is a service center for Lawnmowers but not for pressure washers and generators withTroybilt branded on them. The large farm store 30 miles from me does not handle Troybilt pruducts but does the service for Troybilt pressure washers and also sells Briggs and Stratton pressure washers. If I bought one I would just go to him, as he would be my service center anyways.

bjc

Threads
Thanks for not playing dead possum, and responding jk. I'll check it out