todays score.

Alanky

Threads
I was at work today, and a co-worker I don't talk to a lot came up to me. He had heard I was into snapper equipment, and told me his dad had two of them. Long story short, he called his dad and he brought them to me. Got both of them for $65. I had been looking for an older push.mower, and here it is...finally! I think it will be easy to get going. They have both been sitting in a shed for several years. The RER has a complete bagger as well with the white bag. Not crazy about the tecumseh, but it did start and run after several pulls. The briggs on the push mower has no spark. I'm hoping cleaning the magneto and coil will cure that. Probably rusty from sitting. When I get this house finished, I'm going to start building some of these mowers. Brings my RER total to 13 and push mower count to 4 :biggrin:

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

Snapper1984

Threads
Thats just awesome! Especially for the price. Rer looks to be in good shape. 13 rer? I have to see a pic of those. Thats great. I wish I had the space. I have 5 rer. Its just not enough

Alanky

Threads
Thats just awesome! Especially for the price. Rer looks to be in good shape. 13 rer? I have to see a pic of those. Thats great. I wish I had the space. I have 5 rer. Its just not enough

I really want to find some older and newer model RER snappers. All of mine are the handle-bar styles.

Here's the garage. 5 in here:
IMAG0388.jpg

Shed. 4 in here:
IMAG0246.jpg

Then I have 2 parts machines outside. Rough and not complete from me robbing parts here and there, but they count...right!? ,:biggrin: I also built one for my dad, but he has vertigo real bad. He says he appreciates it, but it makes him dizzy to use it, so I can have it back. then the one I got yesterday makes 13! What an unlucky number...better hurry up and find one more! Haha

Snapper1984

Threads
That is great! There's just something about those rer's. Thumbs up

Snapperfreak

Threads
You lucky SOB!!!! I guess I can't complain too much, a couple of mine were free but WOW an old sp and rer package deal!! You're probably right about the spark on the briggs, coil and magneto most likely. Easy fix. What about painting re-painting that engine????...lots of rust.