Recent content by unbreakable

  1. U

    44N8770019G1 Throttle Issue

    Well, I think I have it figured out, swapped around the two governor springs and made sure again that I had the governor adjusted properly and now the throttle works, but I ran out of gas so i gotta deal with that tomorrow but at least I’m moving in the right direction. Thanks to all for the help.
  2. U

    44N8770019G1 Throttle Issue

    The throttle cable is not directly attached to the carb, it attaches to a bracket under the carb and there is one spring that attaches to the governor (small spring). The governor lever attaches directily to the carburetor, and I have manually made it idle down by moving this toward the idle...
  3. U

    44N8770019G1 Throttle Issue

    Runs above mid throttle, nearly full throttle, I've looked at seveal pictures of how the linkages are supposed to look including the throttle cable (it does not attach to the carb). When it's cold it seems to idle a bit slower but as it warms up, the engine speed increases.
  4. U

    44N8770019G1 Throttle Issue

    Anyone want to help me out on this?
  5. U

    44N8770019G1 Throttle Issue

    This is on a Husqvarna YTH24V54, people ran it till it wouldn’t run, had someone replace the fuel solenoid and said it wouldn’t stay running after that. I found the throttle cable was put back into the wrong hole on the bracket so I fixed that, and it starts and runs but the throttle will not...
Back
Top