Recent content by Soll

  1. S

    John Deere mower D170 won’t start

    I will check the choke linkage Saturday when I get to the Big Island and adjust it with the throttle lever in the choke position.
  2. S

    John Deere mower D170 won’t start

    I have adjusted the linkage so that it moves to maximum rotation. I will look at this again Saturday when I am on the Big Island.
  3. S

    John Deere mower D170 won’t start

    All the parts are new. I will be on the Big Island this Saturday and will try the carb spray and report back.
  4. S

    John Deere mower D170 won’t start

    The mower is on the big island and I am on a Oahu now so I can’t tell you what type of engine it is. I know it is Briggs and Stratton but I don’t know what model.
  5. S

    John Deere mower D170 won’t start

    My John Deere D170 stopped running after running rough for a while. I replaced the fuel pick up (it was obstructed) and cleaned the fuel tank. I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, and carburetor. I replaced the air filter. I replaced the spark plugs and checked for spark. I adjusted the...
Back
Top