Recent content by Saint Francis

  1. S

    Hustler SD transaxle leaking oil...is there a fix?

    Thank you. I can't get to it till later this week but will do so.
  2. S

    Hustler SD transaxle leaking oil...is there a fix?

    Thank you. So there's hope. Do you know where to order from. Do I need to go to Hustler for this?
  3. S

    Hustler SD transaxle leaking oil...is there a fix?

    My transaxles began leaking from what appears to be from where the disengage lever goes in... I think 🤔 That said, are they serviceable?
  4. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    Funny you bring that up. I was thinking the same thing as I ponder doing this job.
  5. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    I was able to purchase an upgraded complete mounting bracket kit as well as a new upgraded crossmember brace. I will certainly look at the integrity of the front and rear brackets. They both appear to be uneffected They're both of heavy gauge steel unlike the flimsy middle brackets. I shall find...
  6. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    Thanks everyone for the helpful information. As it turns out, the replacement parts were much easier to obtain than I originally thought. Apparently this is a common occurrence. I was hoping this was a great place to run to. You didn't disappoint.
  7. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    The replacement brackets are made from steel twice as thick and more beefy. Definitely a needed upgrade.
  8. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    I was able to order all the mounting hardware and fasteners and the crossmember as well. Yes, that drive belt is not going on till the damaged parts are replaced. The replacement parts have been upgraded with heavier steel. Thanks for the reply!
  9. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    Thankfully my mounting brackets are bolted on to the frame. Thanks for the info.
  10. S

    A question for help with my Raptor SD

    The other day I suffered a catastrophic failure to my mower. The bolts securing a cross brace between the trans axles sheared off causing the brace to break. This in turn bent the securing angles bolted to the frame flaring the rear wheels outward. Of course the drive belt snapped. My question...
Back
Top