Recent content by RYANS'

  1. RYANS'

    Toro Timewaster

    The wheel plastic is worn, thank you.
  2. RYANS'

    Toro Timewaster

    I will try, I noticed the pulley being turned by the belt, being turned by the engine. I cracked open the old transmission, there is a piece of metal, when the lever is pulled, pushes on a bearing, which pushes on the diff gear, which locks the diff to create drive. So I bent it a little to try...
  3. RYANS'

    Toro Timewaster

    Does anyone know why these toro self propelled time master transmission fail to drive. I've checked the cable and cable cam, they seem fine. The cable pulls the transmission arm which activates the transmission to turn the wheels, and it does turn, but, the drive strength/power is weak and so...
  4. RYANS'

    Briggs 13.5 ic ohv

    Champion spark plug, full throttle 3420rpm. Checked governor for play, none. Mounting gasket new. Swapped coil with another machine, same issue. Wire brushed fly wheel. Checked fuel, started a fresh lot, no difference.
  5. RYANS'

    Briggs 13.5 ic ohv

    No fuel pump, fuel flow is good. Replaced the fuel filter. Thankyou. The mower is. Poulan Pro, 36inch ride on. 2006.
  6. RYANS'

    Briggs 13.5 ic ohv

    Model. Type. Code. 21B807. 0290 E1. 0512227A. My engine has a miss. I replaced carb, spark, adjusted valves. It runs but misses a beat every twenty or thirty seconds. Like it's starved for fuel for half a second. I've replaced the carb twice, cleaning and checking on the way. My...
  7. RYANS'

    The big disconnect. SEPERATE MACHINE AND ENGINE INFORMATION IS NEEDED! We are not mind readers

    Home school is a good idea, we are learning all the time. Our family can't afford to send kids to school, and so education is hard. Be they are happy children, with knowledge about farming and cows.
  8. RYANS'

    Km131

    Amaz, thanks 🙏🏿
  9. RYANS'

    Km131

    Should I replace the cam wheel? Engine 4 yrs old, used commercial 15-20hrs/week. Hard to pull, valves were recently adjusted by stihl dealer. And replaced air and fuel filter. Maybe compression release not working?
  10. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

    I think we're getting closer to solving the issue. I did put a strong spring on the tensioner, and there was slight improvement. Your right about the deck, because I was looking for a mower with catch. I have also replaced the spindles and blades. If I'm right, I got a good bang for my buck. The...
  11. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

    I replaced the tensioner springs with one spring, frm the kids tramp. Seems to be a little tighter, I reckon about an inch play between the pulleys at the longest span. With a taught twang. Checked the idler arm bolt and hole, not egg shaped. Mowed a bit of long grass, no slipping. but this is a...
  12. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

    New pulleys
  13. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

    StarCraft, you have amazing knowledge, thankyou.
  14. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

    This is the belt I bought
  15. RYANS'

    Poulan pp16h36rb

Back
Top