Thanks fellas,
I had to interrupt this repair to have repair work done on my elbow (Ulner nerve decompression). Elbow is doing well, albeit with a fistful of stitches. Hopped back on this mower again today. Took both plugs out put non-connected spark plugs in the top of the cylinders and...
Don't know, didn't look, but this unit was serviced by the local cub dealership last year...plugs look pretty fresh. Did not check compression but turning the flywheel when I lashed the valves to bring the cylinder head to TDC minus .25 inch seemed to me the resistance seemed appropriate even...
7 hundred and change on the LT1018. My own LT 1045 is of similar age and has an engine that runs fine at 1200 hours but now has tranny issues that I just can't deal with.
From the plate, Model # 19016 13AL11CG712 I would think it the key switch allowed the soleinoid to move power to the starter and turn the engine it should run. But that's why I'm here, I don't know everything.
Fellas help a gal out. Y'all are going to laugh at me. I borrowed my neighbors LT1018 to mow my grass it was a little hard to start but would eventually do so. While mowing the steering bushing broke, from age mostly the engine was running fine. I replaced the bushing and could not get it to...