What I'm looking to find out is what the correct approach is to rid this machine of its' old oil and replenish with new, and filters changed. I have already purchased the oil and filters. There is no way to drain the reservoir that I can see. Hoping a pro could chime in and give me some...
Mark, its a Dixie Chopper, x2000 quad loop,Serial 395893. As I understand it, born on date would be 1993. After looking at pic, it did not show the serial very well. Thank you for the link
I adopted this machine 3 yrs ago in pretty bad condition. It had set idle for years outside in a field. After paying nothing for it, but putting $600.00+ into parts and some labor expenses, I end up with my first zero turn. The only time I took it to a shop was to figure out some creeping...