Recent content by Ozcub

  1. Ozcub

    Craftsman dark green color match

    Or the paint has faded a bit more
  2. Ozcub

    Craftsman dark green color match

    Get yourself a Pantone Colour book and then you can match what you have with what you want
  3. Ozcub

    Last few mows of the season, do I raise the deck or drop it?

    You cannot go wrong with a second opinion , what does the other half think about your dilemma
  4. Ozcub

    Last few mows of the season, do I raise the deck or drop it?

    Do not change let the grass just enjoy itself
  5. Ozcub

    2544 metal rod location

    You keep your GT2544 in good nick
  6. Ozcub

    2544 metal rod location

    Yep , that is a belt retaining spring it is supposed to be pointing upward not down It is designed to stop belt from jumping off the 90 degree pulley between PTO and 90 degree pulley Get a parts manual and it will show you where it should be positioned
  7. Ozcub

    Hydrostatic Transmission Failure? .... Maybe Not!!

    3 gallons of Grass , wow thats a measurement I have never heard before
  8. Ozcub

    Cub 5252 drive shaft vibration...

    Not knowing a 5252 , but I will ask does it have drive barrels at either end of driveshaft , round soft little things that look like 1/2inch kegs If yes replace the lot
  9. Ozcub

    2013 Cub Cadet changed all belts then gas pedal would not go down.

    Do you have the manual for the belt routing ? If not go to Only Cub Cadets and download it Also include the model Number in your posts it does help a little bit Thats a good starting point
  10. Ozcub

    Cub Cadet XT1 runs on after shutting down

    Shut it down at half throttle , thats what the book says
  11. Ozcub

    New member from central Florida

    Sounds good but there is a better one , that will drag out the trolls
  12. Ozcub

    3700 rpm !!

    As far as I know most small engines in this type of application hover around 3600rpm so it is no big deal
  13. Ozcub

    Anyone know what this part is?

    Looks like something that shielded a ribbed hose maybe
  14. Ozcub

    cub cadet frame

    Is the side-panel mounted correctly at the 2 front mounting points and the rear top mounting point Or get a manual which will show you the correct mounting
  15. Ozcub

    tbr30 gas cap

    I like option 3 but I would use a new dowel and mark it when testing the amount of fuel
Back
Top