Recent content by Masonisking

  1. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    Ok, im back on this again. So still nothing, iv tried with a cup of fuel instead of the tank, iv tried a different pulse line im not sure what to try besides a new oem fuel pump which im not sure that would even make a difference. With a paper towel over the pulse hose it flaps like id expect...
  2. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    I think this is the issue. But it’s strong enough to visually see it on a paper towel. Fuel pump works on another mower but that pulse comes off the valve cover it looks like. So I’m not sure if it’s just weak or what. From the feed tube to the filter I have good flow from the filter to the...
  3. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    Iv got the line to the carb taken off to see if I’m getting anything and I’m not. I put on an after market carb so I’m not sure if I need to sue an oem one maybe? The one that came on it I think is oem isn’t doing anything either tho
  4. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    Towards the tank.
  5. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    Ok I’m thinking it’s something with the pulse. I’m able to hook the same fuel pump up same orientation to a different mower and it is spraying good.
  6. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    I’m not sure if this is it, before the filter i can blow air through it without any blockage or anything.
  7. Masonisking

    No fuel pump output

    Just purchased a toro timecutter, it runs but not great. After running for a bit or engage the blades seems to sputter out and eventually die out. The fuel tank is a siphon with the fuel pump sucking it from the top of the tank with a feed hose. I replace fuel filter and pump because it was...
Back
Top