There are pins for a second handle to hinge on. And the end of the cable looks like it’s been modified. Would the single bail handle make it so you could only engage the blade while engaging the drive?
I see manuals, for presumably later models, that have two separate controls for the blade and the self propel. Did I just happen to buy the stupidest lawn mower design honda ever made?
I picked up this used HR215, and I can't get over the fact that in order to engage the blade you have to have the self propel engaged as well. Is there a way around this? It seems like whoever designed this has never mowed a lawn before.
Well, I do have another B&S engine from a Toro. I switched this engine onto its deck, because it ran better but had a rusted out deck. Maybe I need to ask about making that one healthy again.
B&S 126T02-0675-B2 purchased 2011. So, I went from mowing my lawn a few times a month to mowing mine and 3 properties for my mom a few times a month. I wasn’t paying attention to the oil, and it was all but completely burned off. The last lawn that day was poorly cut from the engine struggling...