Recent content by Jcegerton

  1. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Thanks, Come to think of it, I'm not actually sure the lift is hydraulic. I'm looking through the parts list and I can't see anything there that would suggest that the lift is nothing more than mechanical. Am I wrong?
  2. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Got it, makes sense to me thanks. my issue is that when the hydraulic lift is in position, it’s very slack and the rollers are pushed firmly to the floor. i made a video for you so you can tell Me if this is normal or not. Thanks!
  3. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Great spot regarding the tensioner arm. I’ll fix this at the weekend. With regards to the height adjustment, what I meant to say was, I can set the height by depressing the button on the handle and adjusting the height. You are right that there is a U shaped piece that locks into place and that...
  4. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Thanks Rivets, the way it works right now is that, if the deck is in its highest position and I pull the handle to pull the deck up, the handle is really slack and nothing really happens. If I try to drive like this the handle just jumps out. On another note, I took the opportunity to inspect...
  5. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Hi there, the model number on my mower says 1694102. putting that into the simplicity EU site comes back with manuals and parts guides. thanks!
  6. J

    Help for a first time Simplicity owner

    Hi everyone, I’m wondering if you guys can give me some advice, as this is my first time owning a lawn tractor. I’ve purchased a Simplicity Baron 18hp, which i believe is an export model (I’m in the uk). My question is around driving the tractor with the mowing deck disengaged (pulled up...
Back
Top