Recent content by jackcu

  1. J

    BRIGGS -GAS GETTING INTO SUMP

    Checked carb yesterday with your procedure It seemed to be working correctly
  2. J

    BRIGGS -GAS GETTING INTO SUMP

    I have a john deere rider with a 17 HP briggs. It was blowing blue smoke and pushing oil out of breather tube. Oil had fuel in it so I rebuilt carb(thinking it was bad needle or seat) and drained and refilled oil. Tried running it but same problem. Next I replaced the head gasket. Test ran and...
  3. J

    Kawasaki FS 600 v n no torque

    it was a landscapers mower. I. heck the things you talked about. Thanks for the replay
  4. J

    Kawasaki FS 600 v n no torque

    I have an ex mark E series with a FS 600v the engine has 1200 hours. The engine bogs down when i engage the blades, it takes about 5 seconds to recover to full rpms. The engine seems to bog down easily in tall grass. It seems like it has no power/tourque. Cylinders have 90 psi compression. It...
  5. J

    Honda GVC 190 shutting down

    I have a Ryobi pressure washer with a Honda motor. A GVC190. After it runs for about five minutes and it shuts off so I took the car apart, cleaned it cleaned out the fuel tank and cleaned the fuel lines and I also cleaned thegas tank cap to make sure it was venting properly
  6. J

    GCV 190 shutting down

    I have a pressure washer with a Honda motor a GVC 190. After I started runs for about three or four minutes and then shut down. Remove the carburetor, dismantled clean the carburetor cleaned out the fuel tank and cleaned out the fuel lines. Then I cleaned out the fuel cap to make sure it was...
  7. J

    Honda GCV 190 pressure washer

  8. J

    Honda GCV 190 pressure washer

    pressure washer runs for about. 5 minutes, then shut down. I cleaned the car and cleaned the fuel tank blew out the fuel lines. There's no trash in there. I've cleaned the fuel cap to make sure it's venting properly, but still after all of that it is still shutting down after about five minutes...
  9. J

    champion generator, backfiring

    can't upload picture
  10. J

    champion generator, backfiring

    I am attaching a picture of the stator type assembly
  11. J

    champion generator, backfiring

    Hi thanks for the reply. I looked at the valves they seem to be working fine. This thing seems to have a stator type flywheel assembly. i don't see a key unless it's behind the stator type assembly that is in place a of a fly wheel
  12. J

    champion generator, backfiring

    Hello all . I have a champion 3500 watt generetor/inverter that is backfiring but not running . I cleaned the carb and reassembled . Now it won't start but backfires thorough the carburetor. So it's getting spark, fuel and air. Why is it backfiring??? Please help
  13. J

    GCV 160

    I checked compression its at 80 psi. I was thinking timing as well. Also, at times the compression stroke seems really strong, almost like the compression release. is not working properly. Thank you for the help.
  14. J

    GCV 160

    Did the starting fluid thing, no luck. Yes i out a new plug in it but I will try another
  15. J

    GCV 160

    I have a pressure washer with a Honda gcv 160 I have changed carb, plug, coil. Coil fires but won’t start. Any ideas?
Back
Top