Recent content by DanAyo

  1. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    I’ve been using a 3” piece of dowel. I can easily guestimate the extra length in the rear.
  2. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    I’m good for all of your suggestions. Imagine a (36” x 54”) 1/4” steel plate with hook eyes at each corner. If you lifted the plate by 3 corners it would be raised above the ground. I think this is what is hpening. At any rate the grass cut looks excellent to me as is. I appreciate your help…...
  3. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    There are 5 links at all 4 adjustments and on level cement. All links are the same kind.
  4. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    Everything looks good to me. The remaining adjusting chain goes slack amd will not allow the deck to lower anymore.
  5. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    I think I may have to settle for good enough is good enough. I can get 3 points set but the last adjustment at the rear needs to go down, but loosening the adjustment doesn’t lower the deck only puts slack in the chain. I appreciate your help.
  6. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    Thank You, so for a 3” height I’d cut 2 @ 3 1/8nand 2 @ 3 3/8. But I think the problem is that when I lift one side of the back, the other side rises also. It is a 48” deck. Update, are your measurements taking into consideration that the blades are recessed 1/2” ABOVE the bottom of the deck?
  7. D

    Lazer Z Deck Adjustment

    I wanted to check the deck adjustments on my LazerZ S series.I want to try a 1/4” rise on the rear of the deck. But one blade tip is 3 3/8” and the other side is 3 1/8”. Deck looks fine, blades not bent, but I am unable to make the adjustment. I followed the instructions in this link.
Back
Top