Recent content by brucemc777

  1. B

    Add manual throttle to GCV160?

    I guess i've been had for the one i am expecting was about $32, but if it actually is OEM i won't sweat it-
  2. B

    Add manual throttle to GCV160?

    Wow! Very good and fast replies, i am not used to that from the first board i pick in any topic - usually my question (about anything) won't get any responses and i'll have to trial & error several boards before i find one i can learn from! Thank you, everyone!!! I must say that it was my...
  3. B

    Add manual throttle to GCV160?

    Hello World! OK, so I'm old... I bought a used Troy-Bilt with a Honda GCV160A engine. I'd really like to add throttle control to vary power between high and short grass (weeds. One day I hope it's grass) situations. Is there a "how to" anywhere or if someone knows these engines, would you be...
Back
Top